bugrun 2019 vendor space | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
rwthrasher
rwthrasher Apr 18
How does one get a swap meet space? I googled it and went to the swap & vendor where it said to go to facebook which I did but there is no information there as to how to secure a space for the swap meet. I think I saw somewhere that you can come Friday and set up and spend the night. Is there an extra charge for a RV space for the night and what time Friday will the swap meet area be open for set up. Also if a person wants to come Saturday morning to set up what time will the swap meet area be open for set up?
Share:
rwthrasher
rwthrasher Apr 24
Ok first come first served. Can anyone tell me what time I can come on Friday morning or if I can come on Saturday and camp
admin
admin May 24
There is camping Friday night - $10.  The track has said that if you arrive Friday evening after 5pm - they will charge $25 for the swap spot and $10 for camping.  If you arrive before 5pm on Friday - they are likely going to charge the spectator fee for Friday night drags.  If you're not into camping - arriving on Saturday morning will still get you a swap spot.  The gates open by 8am... but the track frequently opens them earlier (as early at 7am) depending on the line of cars waiting at the gates.