Skip to main content

Topic: New to the VW seen (Read 1807 times) previous topic - next topic

New to the VW seen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

My name is Larry, I am interested in becoming a member of Rose City Volksters. I live in the Beaverton area and my wife just purchased a 1975 Super Beetle for me on my 40th birthday this past week and I am in need of your expertise help and all the good knowledge you have. I travel alot, som I won't be able to make all the meetings, but I did see you have get togethers and show repairs etc. I would like to watch and learn, as I have no experience. My Bug runs great, it is dual carb and I belive 1835cc. I am starting to do body work, and I am in need of a place I can paint it. I have the equipment, just need the space. If anyone can help me out on this I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to try and make the meeting Tuesday, I look forward to meeting some of you if I can make it. Thanks, Larry
Sorry, I posted it twice!! :roll:

New to the VW seen
Reply #1
Congrats on the addition. We definately hope you can make it to our meeting on Tuesday.
Mark

1967 Convertible
1967 Ragtop (really)-SOLD IT!
1967 Standard Bus
1974 Thing
1977 Rabbit

New to the VW seen
Reply #2
Nice to meet you and welcome!

We are having breakfast tomorrow morning at 10 am @ Tom's pancake house on T.V. Highway if you can make it. IF you need directions give me a holler. You can click the little email or Private message icon below my post and I'll send you my Cell number and guide you in if you think you can make it.

New to the VW seen
Reply #3
I took care of the other post.