Skip to main content

Topic: 20+ years of Parts and V-rod project. (Read 1208 times) previous topic - next topic

20+ years of Parts and V-rod project.
As the title mentions, I have 20+ years of parts and a Volksrod project.   Everything for $1000.

I'll list a few things here, but there is simply a TON of cra... err stuff.  :D
If nobody here wants it I'll start the process of selling everything individually I suppose.

V-rod project:
66 VW Pan, Shortened 11inches & IRS pivots welded in. (Was making it a two seater)
VW body, currently in two pieces. Also shortened 11 inches.
1.8L Subaru motor
Adapter plate - Custom made by Dan Hecker to mate to Type 3 Trans.
Type 3 Automatic Transmission
V-rod lowered beam Extension
Narrowed & Lowered front beam (bought new)
two sets of doors.
Two bug roofs
Couple sets of fenders

Misc Parts - This is just a few things. I've got a TON of stuff. Remember 20+ years...
2x Front beams - Both Balljoint I think.
3 Rib Bus Transmission (Got this from Blind Chicken Racing)
IRS Bug Trans in good condition
IRS Bug Trans with blown reverse
VW Shortblock, I think it was an 1835. Needs main seal.
Couple sets of old school carbs
Bunch of old school dizzy's.
Couple sets of different exhaust systems.

Basically, I've not touched my V-rod project in like 8+ years I think. I've lost interest in it and now that my Mom has my buggy I just don't think I am going to be doing much Aircooled moving forward. I'd like to completely re-arrange my garage this winter and would like the space back.

Only serious inquiries please. If you want to come out and look, let me know and we can setup a time. No, I am not getting out of VW stuff. But as mentioned I don't think I'll be doing any more Aircooled stuff so I'd like to see all this stuff go to some use. Just the V-rod project stuff alone is a good price for what I'm asking for. Toss in the rest of everything and I think it's a steal.
RyanB

66 Baja

Certified Project addict

Re: 20+ years of Parts and V-rod project.
Reply #1
My phone number is 503-515- 8275 if you want to TXT me.
RyanB

66 Baja

Certified Project addict

Reply #2
Got to make room for having a Mongo rolling around on the ground in the shop huh? :D I'd make room for a living legend as well!  :rotflmao:
Schneller Dummkopf! Aus meinen Weg!

Current Vw(s)
'13 Jetta TDI (Lucifer)

Reply #3
Well. I finally posted this stuff on CL. Took 3 days to sell it.  It really was a TON of stuff. Took two trucks and a trailer to haul it away. Would have preferred it go to a Volkster member. Ah well.   I am now Air cooled Part Less...   :rotflmao:
RyanB

66 Baja

Certified Project addict