Skip to main content

Topic: Hot Dogs & Hot Rods cruise-in (Read 5308 times) previous topic - next topic

• RogueVW
  • [*][*][*]

Hot Dogs & Hot Rods cruise-in
This is on the third friday of the month begining in may on the 20th, through september. Free food, so you know i'll be there..
:cheers2:
Matt
2007 Lil' White Rabbit

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Re: Hot Dogs & Hot Rods cruise-in
Reply #1
And make sure you go on Facebook and "LIKE" it.... http://www.facebook.com/hotdogsnhotrods

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Reply #2
I went to the link and low and behold I already dun liked it.
The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

Reply #3
I liked it too. Still haven't liked the volksters on there though. Priorities...
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

Reply #4

...Still haven't liked the volksters on there though. Priorities...

Where's the Moderator?!
Mark

1967 Convertible
1967 Ragtop (really)-SOLD IT!
1967 Standard Bus
1974 Thing
1977 Rabbit

Reply #5

Reply #6
Ooops. I mean I really like the volk......
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Reply #7
Reminder!  Hot Dogs & Hot Rods is this Friday May 20th starting at 5pm.

I would be cool to arrive together (maybe meet up at the Bi-Mart around the corner), but since people are getting off work it might not work out.  Let me know... I'm aiming to be there as close to 5pm as possible.

Reply #8
I hope to make it if I can get my car charging by then. If not I may have to give the battery a good charge to get it over there. And get home before I need my lights.
Schneller Dummkopf! Aus meinen Weg!

Current Vw(s)
'13 Jetta TDI (Lucifer)

Reply #9

I hope to make it if I can get my car charging by then. If not I may have to give the battery a good charge to get it over there. And get home before I need my lights.
:haha:
I remember doing that with my bug luckly i had a little portable battery charger. Saved me plenty of times haha
Have you tried to see if your car will run off just the alternator after its started? if it does then you got electrical problems.

• RogueVW
  • [*][*][*]

Reply #10
Ill be cruisin down in the rabbit!
:driving:
Im thinkin to get there on time those of us from the east side and vancouver will prolly be headin to the westside early enough to beat the friday traffic...SO meeting up somewhere first will be a good idea im thinkin..Trevor, we can meet in washington if you want.. anyone else just name the location..I heard a bi-mart or something?? I dont know the area too well so... Just gimmie an address and I'll mapquest it!
  • Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 05:39:43 PM by RogueVW
Matt
2007 Lil' White Rabbit

Reply #11
Matt i would meet ya in vancouver but im working till 6 in gresham so im just gonna be heading straight there after work. Can't decided which car to drive yet the black one is more reliable and smoother but the chop top is just too cool

Reply #12
Duane, I'm down for meeting up at the Bi-Mart. I know I won't be as cool as you ACVW guys, but I'll run over anyone that gets in your way  :rotflmao:

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Reply #13
We may show up to this.

I might not be in my VW though...but the family will be in the blue square back.

:headbang:
The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

• RogueVW
  • [*][*][*]

Reply #14
Anyone else wanna meet up beforehand Duane and I are gonna be at bi-mart at 4:45...Matty? anyone else??
  • Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:04:23 PM by RogueVW
Matt
2007 Lil' White Rabbit