Skip to main content

Topic: Why no posts? (Read 3110 times) previous topic - next topic

Why no posts?
What y'all got against water cooled's?  My truck is water cooled, well, at least that's what they tell me.  I've never checked.  Wouldn't know how.
Mark

1967 Convertible
1967 Ragtop (really)-SOLD IT!
1967 Standard Bus
1974 Thing
1977 Rabbit

Why no posts?
Reply #1
my friend has a fox

poor little car just wont die.....

Why no posts?
Reply #2
Hmmmm....I thought I was the only member of the Water Cooled Militia!!! Thats why there were no posts. Now I know the real deal!

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Why no posts?
Reply #3
I got a call a other day about a "VW Yard Sale" off 185th on Blanton.

So I drove over there to check it out only to find the guy was dealing with water-cooled stuff only.  Bummer.

He had quite a setup there.  Turn south onto 185th from TV Hwy, and then take the second right (I think) onto Blanton.  He is about 6 houses down on the left.  You can't miss all the VWs in the driveway and yard.

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Why no posts?
Reply #4
i just got her eso the you (Todd)  would have someone else to talk to about you rabbit and golf.  seeing as everybody else groans whenever you bring up something seemingly as wierd as cooling your engine with water.  what they choose to not admit is that mother volkswagen is the one to have gone with such an evil route to begin with. 

some people just cannot admit to change.

for those of you in that catagory i blow a very large and wet raspberry!

PFFFttthhhfffpppPPHHHttt!!!!!
The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

Why no posts?
Reply #5
I hope you didn't do that over the donuts. :(
Mark

1967 Convertible
1967 Ragtop (really)-SOLD IT!
1967 Standard Bus
1974 Thing
1977 Rabbit

Why no posts?
Reply #6
Looks like OldScool better start looking for a REAL bug :twisted:

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Why no posts?
Reply #7
it just gives me a reason to eat the donuts that get wet as nobodoy else will eat them.  so it serves two purposes.
The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

Heh
Reply #8
My wife's Saturn is water-cooled!  :P

Why no posts?
Reply #9
Your a sad lot, a sad...sad lot. First off if I wanted a wind blower I'd get one :-) Secondly I like to go fast. Thirdly I like to be able to go around clover leafs at 60+ and scare the begeezus out of air coolers. And lastly if it broke, I would have about the same chance of fixing it as you all have of fixing mine :-) But thanks for the offer. :-) Luv ya!!!

-Todd

Why no posts?
Reply #10
:lol:

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Why no posts?
Reply #11
I guess the problem with water-cooled VWs is that some of us are lazy... and water is something we'd probably forget to put in.

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Why no posts?
Reply #12
Wild Hogs... last movie I've seen.  I really enjoyed it.