Skip to main content

Topic: May Events! (Read 3617 times) previous topic - next topic

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

May Events!
Northwest Bug Run Volunteer Meeting

Tuesday May 28th at 7:30pm - Beaverton Round Table Pizza (our normal meeting location).  We will cover the final details about the show plans, assignments, changes, etc.

Monthly Meeting! 

Tuesday May 14th at 7:30pm - we meet at the Round Table Pizza on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway in Beaverton.  We will be discussing plans for the Northwest Bug Run.

Dubs & Donuts!

Saturday May 18th at 9:30am.  Join us for an informal gathering of VWs at Sesame Donuts (corner of 99w and Hall Blvd).  We will provide some donuts - you bring your VW or be prepared to talk about your VW.

• Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:04:35 AM by BuginU2

Re: May Events!
Reply #1
That Bug Run looks like a cool event. I may need to check it out...
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

Reply #2
Aloha,

My name is Wayne Dawson. I'm with the Kahiko Kula VW club out of Lacey WA. I have a couple of questions. Last year, we were able to reserve a space in the show'n'shine area where our club could park as a group. We wanted to know if we could do that again. Also, we wanted to know if there was any over night camping available at the track.

Mahalo.

Reply #3
There is camping available at the track.  They close the gates at 9PM so there is not showing up late.  But if you show up too early they may charge you admission for the Friday Night Drags.
Mark

1967 Convertible
1967 Ragtop (really)-SOLD IT!
1967 Standard Bus
1974 Thing
1977 Rabbit

Reply #4
I believe there is a $10 charge per vehicle to camp at the track (That was last year). If you show up between 8PM - 9PM, they should not charge for the Friday night drags. And like TotallyVW said, they close the gates and won't let you in after 9PM.

BuginU2 would be the one to talk to about reserving a spot  :2up:
Schneller Dummkopf! Aus meinen Weg!

Current Vw(s)
'13 Jetta TDI (Lucifer)

Reply #5

I believe there is a $10 charge per vehicle to camp at the track (That was last year). If you show up between 8PM - 9PM, they should not charge for the Friday night drags. And like TotallyVW said, they close the gates and won't let you in after 9PM.

BuginU2 would be the one to talk to about reserving a spot  :2up:

Thanks, I'll do that.