Skip to main content

Topic: The Nacho Chronicles (Read 9985 times) previous topic - next topic

• Kev
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Re: The Nacho Chronicles
Reply #15
Sounds great!
"Our Faster is Faster than their Faster" as seen on a local motorcycle company truck...

Reply #16
Looks good, sounds good too. Never seen that car.
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Reply #17
Here is where we started, Nachos pimp my ride....

Nacho pointing out his failure....

Dr. Duane at work

Nacho in his gangsta out fit waiting in anticipation for the engine to fire up in his car...

Jump for joy the engine runs again!!!!!

Once Duane figured the coil mount was borked he stole the one off his car to put on to the Nacho mobile.  Well Duanes car needed to have something to hold the eyeball in his down.  We reused the crappy one taken off the other car.  It took some reworking to get it to sit flat.  Duane forced the eyeball into it and then it stuck in the middle...

He whacked it with a tool to try and get it to move.  Bad idea.

He got the bushing that the shaft rides in. Twice.

It just so happens that Nacho only has a super basic set if tools, but I was there with my car tool box and it has a fine rat tail file in it that took the new issues right off.  I told him to spray it with WD-40 before he put it back in.   I watched them comically go into the garage and  stare at the shelves trying to find it.  No dice.  I just so happened to have a can of brake clean in my front seat....

It was good to see the Nacho mobile under power again.

Now he just needs to make sure all of his tin is bolted down....

:2up:

My parting shot

The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

Reply #18
lol jumps of joy xD

• Kev
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Reply #19
Cant wait to get mine going!  Still needs SO MUCH work though.  Nice going Nacho!
"Our Faster is Faster than their Faster" as seen on a local motorcycle company truck...

Reply #20
I kinda like this nacho mobile....
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

Reply #21
hope i can get mine going good soon too or i have to sell it

Reply #22
i think i saw you in gresham tonight was that you or just another bug poping up?

Reply #23
I haven't been in Gresham since the early 2000's
eZuVor--Go Forward
When did that happen?

Reply #24
ok ....... well you should come out some time , trying to orginize a bowling night out here but ya..... guess it was someone else

Reply #25
Looks and sounds good

Reply #26
I believe his past Saturday night there was a orange bug with a string of running lights going around the bug or on the sides and for sure in the front following behind me on rock rd. in Beaverton I turned left on to Cornelius rd and the bug turned right on Cornelius rd. as I turned the driver honked I did not return the honk cuz ole blue is hornless :cry: I tried to wave but not fast enough getting window down to wave. If anyone knows the Orange bug mentioned above please let the driver know why I did not toot back.
Thank you Karen

Reply #27

I believe his past Saturday night there was a orange bug with a string of running lights going around the bug or on the sides and for sure in the front following behind me on rock rd. in Beaverton I turned left on to Cornelius rd and the bug turned right on Cornelius rd. as I turned the driver honked I did not return the honk cuz ole blue is hornless :cry: I tried to wave but not fast enough getting window down to wave. If anyone knows the Orange bug mentioned above please let the driver know why I did not toot back.
Thank you Karen
ya i think they live up the road from me , have a crome roof rack?

Reply #28

Thank you Karen

o ya and get an ogah horn from harbertfraight like i did xD

Reply #29
I could not tell you if it did have a roof rack.
My husband said the same thing about a horn so this wk. end when I take a break from
homework I'll take a run up to HF. see what is available :headbang: hate driving without a horn especially
when I come upon an ass :pissed: