Skip to main content

Topic: Hans-terville 2.0 (Death and Resurrection) (Read 10426 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hans-terville 2.0 (Death and Resurrection)
Reply #15
Quote from: "CatBox";p="7682"
and your our VP.

i also said "holed" :lol:

And you voted for me :thumbleft:

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Reply #16
just becasue im in the club doenst make me a sane person....

i cannot be held resppnsible for everthing i do.
The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Reply #17
i have a big pile of stuff for you and if you will be around i would love to see you this weekend.  the pile is alot of cut off pieces that can be sized for nice shelves.  

let me know as i might put it out in front of the garage so i can utilize the space.
The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

Reply #18
POP!
Is it 2009 already? Dang I can't believe how time flies... got another job, working on handing off the Cub Scout Pack leadership to another group of "responsible adults". Getting ready to help run a Fish Fry at our son's school...

Haven't dona a dang thing about Hans sitting out there ion my driveway, but he isn't going anywhere, and having new wheel and tires, ain't TOO lookin' dilapidated with flat tires or whatever.

Yes still need to get the garage squared away, finding that a combination of GoodWill, E-Bay, Craigslist, ARC and my basement will need some attention before I can truly start down the path of properly cocooning ol' Hans.

Life is busy and unfortunately many priorities sit far higher than this project. But Hey, I'm not getting rid of hjim, just postponing the whole thing further. LOL! Cheers!