Skip to main content

Topic: Cruze-in Car Show - 9/22/2013 (Read 1900 times) previous topic - next topic

Cruze-in Car Show - 9/22/2013
Some of you may know my day Job as a Lutheran Pastor.

One of the churches I am affiliated with is having a car show (3rd Annual) on September 22

I told them I would throw it out here and see if anyone is interested.  I was the ONLY vee-dub of any kind last year (and my car is a DD --> definitely not a show car)

The flyer is below.     You should know...if you're worried --> this show ISN'T about turning you to Jesus or anything.  Its about giving people who love old cars a place to come together.  Also, the cobbler is fan-tas-tic. 

I think the best route would be for anyone interested to make it known in this thread and I will shoot a count to the guy in charge.

Thanks.

• Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 09:48:12 PM by Revs71
1971 Super Beetle

Re: Cruze-in Car Show - 9/22/2013
Reply #1
Sounds cool. To bad the weather is going to be awful. This time of year you wouldn't expect there to be such bad storms.
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

Reply #2
It was HUMID!  :rotflmao:

We had a good time despite the weather...less than half the cars expected showed up (understandably) but there were still some nice cars out.  They will be doing this show again next year - same bat-time.  No cost...just cars, conversation, and cobbler

There were more cars...these are just the ones I liked.

My son was jumping on me while I was taking this crap-tastic photo.  I had the nicest (only) vw at the show!

Awesome 1940 COE

Great little 23 T

I love these Early 30's Trucks

Two 57 Chevys - a 2 door vert and a 4 door hardtop

if you're into these...

1971 Super Beetle

Reply #3
Gorgeous cars! I had to go out of town unexpectedly this weekend or I would have shown up. Didn't even make D&D  :2down:
Schneller Dummkopf! Aus meinen Weg!

Current Vw(s)
'13 Jetta TDI (Lucifer)

• CatBox
  • [*]
  • Volkster

Reply #4
Cool photos the man!
Thanks for sharing.
The worst performance mod is whatever you're limited to because you convinced yourself (or others) that anything bigger or faster was too extreme for a street car.

Reply #5
Love the cab over
eZuVor--Go Forward
When did that happen?