Skip to main content

Topic: Rose City Volksters (Read 9059 times) previous topic - next topic

• Smug
  • [*]
  • Volkster
  • Volkster At Large

Rose City Volksters
If there are any Volksters that do not see the members sections (and you have paid your dues) please post here.
I realized after talking with Steve at last nights meeting, that there are dues paying members that do not have access to the members section.

We may know your real name and I have not have made to connection to your user name.  Sorry...

- Smug
Smug
67 Beetle - Dixie
65 Beetle - Lizz

Re: Rose City Volksters
Reply #1
How about those of us not inclined to be paying members? I for one don't see the point to hiding the members list from ANY of the "members" of the site. I realize it is your site so do what you will. Just my 4 cents.
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

Reply #2
You gotta pay to play. Our members list has phone numbers and in some cases addy's on it and they do not need to be posted in non member areas.

It's cool if you don't want to be a paying member we welcome any and all, and about 75% of the stuff we do you do not need to be a paying member to participate in, however some of the things we do require you to be a member. There are benefits to being a member other than just being able to see a different part of the forums.

Reply #3
Great! But we already have a Smug so your gonna have to come up with a more original angle. May I suggest...nevermind enjoy yourself.

Reply #4
uh.. I dont see a members section anywhere, maybe I am looking in the wrong place.  I am Kristopher Good, I paid dues at the last meeting, November 10th.

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Reply #5
OK - I've upgraded your access.  Thanks for joining and welcome to the Volksters!

Reply #6
You know I don't see the members section, I am not sure when memberships have to renew.  I joined last July, I will be at the meeting tomorrow night and pay up if I need to.  Please check it out and let me know.  Thanks

Reply #7

Great! But we already have a Smug so your gonna have to come up with a more original angle. May I suggest...nevermind enjoy yourself.

In my opinion you can never have to many "smugs"
Folkswerks.com
Cultwagen.com

Gangsta Dork

Reply #8
Hey Smug, it's Steven F from the meeting and cruise last night, I don't see the members section. Thanks. Had a great time.

• BuginU2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Hebmuller

Rose City Volksters
Reply #9
I'll check your permissions today.  You may need to logout/login for the new permissions to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply #10
Thanks  I have it now.

Reply #11
I don't see a member section, but I also don't know if my membership is up to date.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Russ Alvarez
ralvy@aol.com